1. Mai ElSherief, Babak Alipour, Mimonah Al Qathrady, Tamer ElBatt, Ahmed Zahran, and Ahmed Helmy, "A Novel Mathematical Framework for Similarity-based Opportunistic Social Networks," Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Volume 42, 2017, Pages 134-150, ISSN 1574-1192
2. Abubakr Alabbasi and Ahmed H. Zahran, "A Framework for Optimal Cost Media Streaming in Three-tier Wireless Networks," Springer Wireless Networks, July 2017, Volume 23, Issue 5, pp 1575–1590
3.. A. Anwar; K. Seddik; T. ElBatt; A. Zahran, "Effective Capacity of Delay Constrained Cognitive Radio Links Exploiting Primary Feedback," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 7334-7348, Sept. 2016
4. Jason Quinlan, Ahmed H. Zahran, Cormac Sreenan, "ALD: Adaptive Layer Distribution for Scalable Video," Springer Multimedia systems, Oct 2015, Volume 21, Issue 5, pp 465-484.
5. P. Davern, N. Nashid, A. H. Zahran and C. J. Sreenan, “Client-Side Framework for Automated Evaluation of Mechanisms to Improve HTTP Performance,” Journal of Networks, Vol. 7, No. 11, Nov. 2012
6. P. Davern, N. Nashid, A. H. Zahran and C. J. Sreenan, “HTTPEP: a HTTP Performance Enhancing Proxy for Satellite Systems” the International Journal of Next Generation Computing (IJNGC) V.2(n.3), 2011.
7. A. H. Zahran and Cormac J. Sreenan, “Threshold-based Media Streaming Optimization for Heterogeneous Wireless Networks,” IEEE Trans. On Mobile Comp., Vol. 9, June, 2010, pp. 753-764. [Spot-light paper]
8. A. H. Zahran, B. Liang and A. Saleh, "Mobility Modeling and Performance Evaluation of Heterogeneous Wireless Networks," IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, vol.7, no.8, pp.1041-1056, Aug. 2008
9. A. H. Zahran and B. Liang, “A Generic Framework for Mobility Modeling and Performance Analysis in Next-generation Heterogeneous Wireless Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 92 - 99, September 2007.
10. A. H. Zahran, B. Liang, and A. Saleh, “Signal threshold adaptation for vertical handoff in heterogeneous wireless networks,” ACM/Spring Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), Special Issue on Soft Radio Enabled Heterogeneous Networks, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 625-640, August 2006.